Company Name: Care IV Home Health
Job Location: Little Rock-Corporate
Job Position Type: Full Time
Finance Director Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
• Hire, supervise and set targets for all finance team.
• Conduct periodic one-on-one with finance team members and annual evaluations.
• Oversee accounts payable process and the approval of account payables.
• Streamline processes to improve the efficiency of payroll, A/P, A/R and Revenue Cycle.
• Summarize bank info into a Daily Cash report for Management review.
• Review bank postings for current deposits.
• Complete property and business tax filing.
• Prepare comprehensive budgets and oversee the process to prepare monthly financial statements.
• Review and present all financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to leadership team.
• Develop forecast analysis to present to leadership team to make decisions on new investments or budget constraints.
• Responsible for overseeing the accuracy of finance/operations dashboard to be presented to leadership team along with financial statements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Finance Director Benefits for full-time include:
• Lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan (with some of the BEST $$ matching rates in the Arkansas home care industry!)
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Life insurance policy
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Flex spending account
• Generous accrued PTO
• 6 paid holidays
• Discounts on certain cell phone carriers, and so much more!
Finance Director Required experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• Accounting / Finance management experience required (3-5 years)
• Understanding of the revenue cycle and financial aspects of running a multi-branch organization
• Experience with accounting / finance specifically in the healthcare industry strongly preferred
• Willingness and ability to work in our Little Rock office full-time
• As a healthcare provider in compliance with CMS guidelines & conditions of participation, we require a COVID vaccine as a condition of employment (absent reasonable accommodations)
Application Link: www.care4.com
Employer To Contact: NicoleRiedie
Employer Phone Number: (501) 551-8662
Employer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org