Company Name: Pain Treatment Centers of America
Job Location: Little Rock
Job Position Type: Full Time
The Controller will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day accounting and finance operations including functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial planning and analysis. The Controller will lead the team in meeting month end deadlines, and ensure that internal controls are in place and consistently followed. The Controller will work closely with program leaders and their staffs, not only to educate them regarding finance and accounting procedures but also to explore how finance functions can support program operations.
(1) Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards.
(2) Prepare divisional financials statements within month end deadlines.
(3) Maintain internal controls and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets.
(4) Consistently analyze financial data and present financial planning & analysis in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership abreast.
• Accounting Degree Required.
• CPA Preferred.
• Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Experience with monthly/yearly closing process.