Company Name: Arkansas Heart Hospital
Job Location: Little Rock, AR
Job Position Type: Full Time
The Healthcare Data Analyst II, under the general direction of the Business Intelligence Team Lead, is responsible for providing sound, high level, financial and statistical analyses to support the decision-making needs of enterprise leadership. The team member will extract, manipulate, and produce Data Insights with BI Tools from multiple databases and data sources. The team member will serve in a business analyst role for strategic projects.
The team member, independently and within cross-functional teams, will provide analysis and projections for unique and new opportunities, detect improvement opportunities in existing operations, and support analysis, improvement, and creation of management information metrics, reports, and dashboards as applicable to hospital and clinic revenue cycle operations. The Healthcare Data Analyst II will also be a subject-matter expert responsible for examining, optimizing, and supporting the hospital and clinic revenue cycle functions for the Insights Team. Ideal candidate is expected to have a firm understanding of ADT front-end processes, coding terminology, hospital and clinic revenue cycle, provider-based billing, claims management, denials management, and general hospital and clinic business office procedures.
- Conducts financial, statistical and business analysis, business and financial forecasting, and financial spreadsheet modeling, using large data sets and a broad range of tools and technologies.
- Work with multiple databases and data sources (TSQL based RDMS, NoSQL, Graph, etc)
- ETL structured and unstructured data as required by projects, frameworks, and software tools being utilized.
- Produce innovative solutions driven by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets.
- Produce Reports, Dashboards, Data Extracts, automate internal and external reports, creating executive dashboards, and presenting information Departments and Executives to help them understand the operational or Clinical impact of the data.
- Responsible for documentation of work and projects to preserve enterprise knowledge.
- Assists in the creation and validation of high level strategic financial decision models and ad-hoc analyses for key organizational strategies and initiatives.
- Provides analysis and develops models and applications to support system-wide process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and Advise on failure points in various developed and managed systems as related to performance, stability, security, and best-practice compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Health Informatics and/or related field OR AAS/AASCET degree in Computer Science Related Field plus relevant certifications and/or additional years of experience.
- Required: 3+ years of working knowledge of SQL (specifically with one or more of the following platforms: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, or Similar Relational T-SQL Platform)
- Required: 3+ years’ experience working with reporting and analysis tools such as Tableau, Qlik, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Crystal Reports, etc
- Preferred: 2+ years of experience in working on projects, specifically in the areas of requirement gathering, stakeholder analysis and facilitation of project meetings, competent in documenting and verbally communicating project tasks and goals.
- Preferred: 1+ years working with ETL process and tools
- Preferred: 1+ years of working knowledge of ETL Processes
Application Link: http://jobs.arheart.com/job/healthcare-data-analyst-ii-ft-days/
Employer To Contact: Randall Reasbeck
Employer Phone Number: (501) 607-2571
Employer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org